My Cute Matt

Standard

Essay entitled “How I know Matt is running on fumes.”

His “In Tray” (bottom rack) is as full as mine (top rack).

Never happens. Ever.

Guess which one of us is extraordinarily tidy. My tray is 90% full of children’s art that I’ve labeled and need to refile into their personal files in the filing cabinet. The other 10% is full of Kohl’s coupons that I never use 🙂 Matt’s is full of bills, “important mail” and gas receipts (to be added into an Excel program he wrote to track gas mileage and anything you ever want to know about any kind of expense or performance issue concerning any car that we have ever owned.) He regularly cleans his tray out. Mine gets cleaned out if I want to see his jaw drop.

The fact that we’re tied says a lot. (His is still tidier than mine though- look how neatly stacked!)

Now that I’m looking closer I can see mine might be more full, “billowing out” if you will, but the fact that we’re even close…

Advertisements

One response »

  1. Too cute! Love the essay. You two are both the most productive people I know and you never seem busy – you guys do it so well – so I know when you say you’ve been busy you must be really really busy! 🙂

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s